Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Couple of Things to Discuss

So, Olive officially started crawling! She's not zooming around yet, but I'm sure it won't be long. Poppy is not far behind, but she keeps getting a foot stuck underneath her when she tried to take off. This is perfect timing since we had a baby proofer assess our home yesterday. Man, do we have some hazards to take care of!

Regis and Kelly are holding their Beautiful Baby Search, and of course we are entering. I might be biased, but I think Poppy and Olive have a good chance of winning! If you agree, please vote for us on March 1, 2010. Here are the pictures I have submitted so far...



You'll notice that I didn't post any pictures of Olive. That's because I have reached my submission limit! Would anyone like to sign up and help?

No comments: