Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lots of Pictures

The weather is beautiful here in Florida.  We are so lucky!  Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.

Olive

Poppy

Poppy kissing Olive's nose

Mommy and Poppy on our way to the playground

Mommy and Olive

Mom-mom

Poppy

Poppy likes sand...

...but Olive loves it!



Poppy piloting

"Are you there to catch me?"

"Here I come!"

Mommy and Mom-mom

Jill at the peak

Olive and me

Poppy and Mommy

Me, Olive, Poppy, and Mom-mom singing an oldie but goodie:
"See-saw, knock on the door.
Who's there?  Grandpa!
What do you want?  A glass of wine.
Where's your money?  In my pocket.
Where's your pocket?  In my pants.
Where're your pants?  I left them home...
Get out of here, you dirty bum!"

Tree climbing lessons



After a long morning at the playground, all the kids wanted was Mommy.


Olive on the left, Poppy on the right



Olive and Mommy

Olive and Poppy

Olive, me, and Poppy

Olive loves when we feed the birds because they come so close to us.

Me and Olive, Mommy and Poppy

Poppy

Me and Poppy, Jill and Olive



Bright orange, gigantic moon

No comments: