Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween 2012

I'm going for the Last Person to Post Halloween Pictures of Their Children Award given annually to the last person to post Halloween pictures of their children. Also, I haven't posted pictures in so long because 3 year olds are HARD! So far, it's the most challenging time. They actually have worse meltdowns than during the Terrible Two's, again reinforcing the Thirsty Three's where all I want to do is drink.

Halloween Parade at school
Poppy is the dinosaur and Olive is the witch.



Their class, along with two other classes, did a performance of 5 Halloween songs. I would post the video, but it is 7 minutes of my kids with blank stares. They did not perform.

Their teacher, Ms. Joy, is behind them trying to coax them to sing.

The weekend before Halloween, we went to Hockessin to trick-or-treat at small businesses.


No comments: