Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We're Back! (Sort of)

A belated Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.  We just got back yesterday from our week-long stay at Papa and Nonna's house in Alabama.  We were supposed to get back Sunday, but something called a blizzard prevented us from doing so.  So, we got an extra day and a half with the grandparents!  They gave all their kids and grandkids a wonderful Christmas.  The house was busy from morning until night which is a lot to handle.  Thanks, Dad and CJ for a wonderful trip!


I planned on having reviewed all my photos by now, but when I got home to download them to my computer, I found that the memory card was empty!  Not to worry... all the pictures are on my dad's computer.  Now, I just have to figure out how to get them to post them.  However, I did have my video camera, so here are two videos for your entertainment.  Enjoy!




No comments: