Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Cheating" or "Christmas Update"

The photo issue has been resolved... sort of.  Instead of posting individual pictures of Christmas in Alabama, here is my dad's photostream on Flickr.  I don't know if you need to be a member of Flickr to view it, but let me know if you are having trouble seeing the pictures.  This is much easier than looking through and downloading only the ones I like.  Please forgive me!  Among Poppy and Olive's gifts from Alabama Christmas are Sing-A-Ma-Jigs, Pillow Pets, Dance Star Mickey, sidewalk chalk, and lots of clothing.

Jill and I did not want to ship our gifts down to Alabama, so this past Sunday was Christmas at our house with Pop-pop Joe, Grandma Ro, Nonna Josephine, Aunt Deedee, our babysitter Anita, and a surprise guest, Mom-mom Diane.  She flew in from Florida on Saturday and surprised us!  Olive and Poppy doubled their Christmas booty!  They got Cook and Play Potsy, jewelry boxes, a Talking Train to ride, and lots more.  Below are pictures from Sunday.  Enjoy!






Poppy's Christmas Overload








Take one last look at the tree before I take it down!

No comments: