Thursday, September 3, 2009

As you may know, Poppy and Olive like to take walks in the park. They have already started tagging trees (with the help of their grandmother)!

On Tuesday, we took a long walk from Rockwood Park, through Bringhurst Woods, into Bellevue State Park where we found a playground. We had so much fun that we went back again today!Olive stares into oblivion.

Cute Chick
The Thumbsucker
Poppy in Jill's baby clothes
Poppy's turn in the Bumbo

We got a mobile for the crib. I tried to upload the video, but I am having trouble. However, you can see the video on my Facebook page. If you enlarge the photo below, you can see part of the mobile in the mirror. It's the Tiny Love Nature Soothing Serenade.
Grandmom Rosalie spent some time here this week after her trip to Myrtle Beach. Here is a picture after a long night. She'll probably kill me for posting a picture taken first thing in the morning! I love you, Mom!
To send you off, here is a random picture of my cute babies!

No comments: