Saturday, January 9, 2010

What an Eventful Day!

Some very cool things happened today. First, during snack time, Poppy and Olive both managed to pick up a snack puff (so tasty) and place it in their mouths! I guess this means that their hand-eye coordination is developing well. Of course, they still need practice since only 1 of 10 tries actually worked! You can see pictures of snack time below. Also, before their baths tonight, the kids were playing in Olive's crib. I decided to raise the side of the crib because they have been showing signs of pulling themselves up to stand. And not a minute after I raised the crib side, Olive grabbed a hold of two of the bars and stood up! Guess who "accidentally" pushed her down? No, not me. Poppy. I ran to get the video camera in hopes she would do it again, but instead Poppy tried and made it halfway up! Enjoy!





Random Picture: Ride 'Em, Cowgirl!

No comments: