Sunday, May 2, 2010

Visit to Alabama

As I promised on March 16, 2010, I am devoting a posting to my trip to the south... (It took me long enough!)

I was out of town for a few days (March 11-14) visiting family in Alabama: Papa Angelo, Nonna CJ, their chihuahuas Precious and Annie, my sister Nicki and her husband Jason, their rescued dog Daisy, my stepbrother Matt (Darren as some of you may know him), my stepsister-in-law Sharon, and their kids Elly and Jason. I went all by myself without Jill and the kids... it was so weird! Jill and I spent one night away from the kids at some point last year, but three nights away from all of them was just strange. Anyway, I had a blast seeing everyone, eating great food, and drinking great wine. The highlight was my dad's photo show at Nicki and Jason's bakery, Sugar Rush. He is a wonderful photographer, and maybe I'll post some of his photos one day. Anyway, here are some photos from my trip. Enjoy!

Me and My Dad

Jason at Sugar Rush

Elly and Nicki

Matt and Elly

Sharon

Computer Lesson with Jason and Elly

"What's burning?"

"Dinner's almost ready!"

CJ and Her Precious

Dad, Nicki, and Me

No comments: