Friday, June 18, 2010

When the Kids are Away...

What do adults do when the kids are away?  Act like children, of course!


OK, so that's not me and Jill in the playhouse.  It's our friends Nina and John having an Alice in Wonderland moment.  Before the kids were shipped off in Tea Party and Such, we allowed them to have some adult fun.  

They learned how to properly treat a chihuahua (Dana's long-haired Lily)...



They learned crude jokes, such as "pull my finger..."


But most importantly (this is sappy), they learned the value of friendship...

John and I have been friends since 6th grade, and he was my best man 5 years ago.

What a good looking group of people going out to dinner!  Oh, wait.  That's us!

Matt and Vanessa: to be married in less than 6 months!

Brian and John: friends as long as they can remember... and they're 30!

All in all, it was a wonderful night full of food and drink, all planned by my better half.  Thanks, honey! In 10 years when I turn 40, I expect an equally entertaining evening!  Just kidding.  Or, am I?

No comments: