Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rainy Days

I love to get out of the house with the kids even if it's just for a walk.  No such luck today!  The weather here as been kind of crappy: rainy, windy, humid, and downright GLOOMY.  Apparently there was even a tornado watch, but I didn't see any.  We had to stay in, and Mom-mom had a great idea... Let's color!  The girls sat on a large piece of foam board and scribbled away.  The first time they colored, they just ate the crayons.  Over time, they started to get the idea and now enjoy it!



I'll miss my family this weekend when I attend the 15th Annual At-Home Dad Convention in Omaha.  But, I'm excited to network with other stay at home dads and meet some fellow bloggers, such as Rebel Dad.  I'll let you know all about it when I get back.  Talk to you soon!

No comments: