Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feeling Better

My apologies for not posting in so long! I know that some of you rely on my postings to keep abreast of Poppy and Olive's lives, and I haven't posted in a while. Well, here's what happened. First, I was having trouble posting a video of Poppy flipping over (Yes, she flipped over for the first time!). Then, I got sick and did not have the energy to post anything. And just what I was afraid of... Poppy, Olive, and Jill got sick, too! Let me tell you how fun that week was. The babies were so congested (and still are a little bit) that they couldn't eat properly, couldn't get comfortable to sleep, and wanted to be held all night long. It was heartbreaking! On top of it all, Jill and I were both sick. Jill is still fighting the worst of it, poor thing. However, I think I am back in the swing of things. I took the kids out for a stroll in the park today for some much needed fresh air.

So, here is what else has been going on. Poppy and Olive had their 3 month check up, and all is well! Olive is 11 pounds, and Poppy is 12.25 pounds. It's like carrying around 2 bowling balls without holes and not being able to put them down whenever you please! Also, we managed to drag ourselves to the Ben Folds concert at the Grand on Monday night. As always, we had a blast!

Now, the fun begins! Halloween came early at the Agro household, and Olive donned her fake teeth pacifier.


Poppy, in a moment of genius, figured out how to suck her thumb through the rattle while watching TV!

Poppy also seems to be over her fear of Grandmom Rosalie!
Olive enjoys tummy time occasionally.

Poppy singing along with the radio.

Lounging in the Agro Theater watching Baby Einstein.

No comments: