Sunday, December 20, 2009

Milestones

Olive has a chomper! Her first tooth came through tonight, or maybe should I say was discovered tonight. She was sucking on a teething biscuit and a piece broke off. I tried to retrieve the broken biscuit but instead found a tooth... bottom, left, front, to be exact. No way is she letting me get a picture of that! It has taken about 2 months for this first tooth to show, and what a long 2 months of waiting it has been. Now, we just have to wait for the other 25 to come in, and that's only one baby! Poppy has yet to show any teeth, but I'm sure they will be here soon.

Yesterday, another first happened. Poppy and Olive experienced their first snowstorm! We got 2 feet of snow at my house. In a moment of genius, I convinced Jill to take a walk with us in the snow. This was probably one of my worst ideas ever! We couldn't even push the stroller because there was too much snow! The upside is that Laika had a blast running around!







No comments: